<-!->

Home About Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Shop Image Map

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies!

It is still very hot outside and is definitely not fall yet, but I was in the check out line in Target when I spotted an endcap full of Pepperidge Farm cookies. I didn't know what flavor they were but I had a sneaking suspicion they were going to be pumpkin related. I was right and I picked them up instantly and they were mine!
I love pretty much any pumpkin-flavored food and these cookies are no exception.


First of all, they're naturally flavored, which is always a good thing. They're also so soft and chewy and taste delicious! They have a great pumpkin spice flavor and the cheesecake chunks are the perfect sweet counterpart. Stick them in the microwave for a few seconds and add a glass of milk and they get even better.

Complaints: 1. You don't get enough! I think you get 6 or 8 in a bag and I could eat like 50, yes, really.
2. They're limited edition! I knowwww, pumpkin is a seasonal flavor, but I just love it so much and would eat it year round.

There isn't much else to say...if you love pumpkin you will probably love these. That is all :)

Has anybody else tried these yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...