<-!->

Home About Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Shop Image Map

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Seeing Spots: My Recent Polka Dot Obsession

Seeing Spots


Has anybody else become obsessed with polka dots like I have? They're everywhere right now! It's such a fun print, but simple at the same time, and that's exactly what I like. My two favorites are the polka dot tights, which I don't own but really want a pair of and, well, anything that has metallic polka dots because there's nothing wrong with a little extra shine! Also, you guys have probably seen that Sugar Paper has a line at Target right now, which is where that seriously adorable calendar is from....when I saw the endcap with the line I was in awe. Is that sad? ;)

24 comments:

  1. Love this trend and that rose gold watch is to die for!

    
With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a Sugar Paper 2014 planner from Target and it has the gold polka dots all over it! :)) Love those tights - adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots and Kate spade has a lot of cute ones!

    xoxo
    Alex
    preppyalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polka dots on a watch? Now that's something I've never seen before! Nordstrom has great polka dot and printed tights as well.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big polka dot fan! That calendar is so pretty, it would look great on my desk!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! The only reason I didn't get it when I saw it was because I had already bought my calendar for the year :(

      Delete
  6. I've had a serious obsession with polka dots these days, too. I don't know what it is about them, but I'm always drawn to them. Like, I'm not even a candle person, but I want that.

    xoxo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's hilarious. I've actually never been a polka dot person, but I've been drawn to them recently too xx

      Delete
  7. I have a permanent polka dot obsession. I really love the candle and the watch!

    Katie
    http://casually-obsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are pretty picks, the polka dot watch is amazing :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I had never seen one like it before :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...