<-!->

Home About Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Shop Image Map

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Milani Brow Tint Pen

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone this week, we moved this past Monday and are STILL unpacking! It feels like it will never end! haha. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post about a product that is a little unique in my opinion, but that I've been loving.


This is a product that I've heard about from Emily from Beauty Broadcast or emilynoel83. She did a YouTube video with her mom and her mom spoke about how much she loved this product. I believe Emily also featured the product in a video she did and mentioned that she used it because it was the fastest way to get her brows done.

I was in need of a new brow product and was having problems finding one that didn't have a red or orangey undertone.



I was skeptical of this product from the beginning, though, because it's not your typical pencil or powder. It seemed strange to put a liquid product through your brows, but as I said, Emily mentioned that it was a fast way to do your brows so I figured I'd give it a shot.




This product has a fine felt tip that helps with accuracy and making sure it still looks natural. It is surprisingly easy to blend, and I say that because when I think liquid, I think sharp line that's not going anywhere, but not this product. As you can see from the swatch, it has a nice color, but it's pigmented like an actual eyeliner would be.


If you want very defined brows, this can do it for you, but at the same time, if you want natural looking brows that are just a little more defined, this is great too. 

How do you guys do your brows? Also, let me know if you've tried this!

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try it out! It sounds really awesome!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good! I fill mine in with eyeshadow then set them with clear mascara haha x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use eyeshadow too, I still do sometimes, but this pen is really fast and just one step :)

      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...