<-!->

Home About Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Shop Image Map

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tanya Burr Advent Calendar Day #3

Blogmas Day 8






Day 3 (Day 5 for me) of the Tanya Burr Advent calendar was very exciting because it was a full size nail polish. It's in the color "Under the Sea" and it's a dark midnight blue with varying sizes of glitter in blues and greens. Once again, I really like the packaging, although it was a little hard to open, the shape of the bottle and the gold top make it look really nice.

I didn't have time to completely change my nail polish, but I did put it over my dark burgundy polish just to see how it would look and I thought the result was pretty. If you look at the tip of my nail, you can see where the burgundy polish had chipped off so that's a more true representation of the midnight blue base color.

I'll have to wait to see how it wears when I'm able to apply it properly, but I'm really excited that it was included in the calendar!
Instagram Twitter Pinterest Google+ Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...