<-!->

Home About Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Shop Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Photo Diary: March & 2014 Blogger Challenge 7

If you guys have been reading my blog for a while, you would know that I do photo diaries at the end of each month. Because not too much happened this month I'm only featuring 6 pictures instead of 9 and I'm combining this post with the 7th post in the 2014 Blogger Challenge which is a week/day (month in my case) in pictures.

Let's get to it!

1. My boyfriend broke his toe at the beginning of the month. It was his first broken bone and I've never broken anything before so we went to Urgent Care to get it checked out around 9pm that night, which meant that since it was a Thursday I missed Pawn Stars! haha :) Thankfully it was just a toe and it's healing up just fine.

2. As some of you may know, the reason I was a little M.I.A. this month was because my dog that we've had since I was 10 passed away from liver cancer that had spread into several major organs without her showing any signs. It has been really hard on us because we had her for 13 years... if you're a dog or animal person you'll probably understand what I mean.

3. My mom always has fresh fruit in the house so when I was home with her I was eating strawberries and blackberries everyday and looked forward to it at night as a dessert :)


4. This won't be exciting to most people, but I made my first meatloaf last week! This isn't a picture of it, I just found this on Google, but mine looked pretty similar! We rarely eat beef unless we're eating out so I made it with ground turkey and it was a big deal for me because while I love to bake, I'm not much of a cook. I'm really grossed out by raw meat so I'm trying to get over that because I was pretty proud of myself when it was dinner time and it actually tasted good!

5. I finally got back into making some of my jewelry and I'm so in love with these two pieces. The silver one on the bottom is my newest and I think it's gorgeous!

6. Um, it snowed on Sunday...the 30th of March...so crazy!

Hopefully you guys had a better and more interesting March than I had! Be on the look out for those April Fools pranksters!


post signature
Instagram | Twitter | PinterestGoogle+

6 comments:

  1. I love meatloaf-- sadly my husband refuses to eat it! I'm the same way when it comes to cooking, I get very easily grossed out by meat-- especially anything ground, but I'm always extra impressed with myself when a recipe does turn out :) This late March snow/crazy weather has not been fun-- I'm really hoping April is much warmer! And so sorry to hear about your dog- such a difficult thing to go through <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, haha. Meatloaf never sounds very appetizing, but it's always pretty good! Yeah, I know I need to get over that little phobia I have about meat, but I'm working on it! I'm hoping April is a little warmer too, and not rainy all month! Thank you, it really was <3

      Delete
  2. Your photo reminds me how much I love meatloaf - I really should make it again! So sorry to hear about your dog passing, I can't imagine how tough that has been.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is especially good with mashed potatoes! I think that's really why I look forward to it, haha. Thank you, they really become a part of the family xx

      Delete
  3. Sending positive thoughts your way girly, losing a pet is one of the hardest things to go through. I don't wish that heartbreak on anyone.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...