<-!->

Home About Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Shop Image Map

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Dressing for Fall with Tobi!

YOU GUYS. 
I'm actually obsessed with everything you're going to be seeing in today's post and my next post. The lovely people at Tobi (http://www.tobi.com/) were kind enough to send me some items for fall and I couldn't be happier with my selections.

First up is this cowl neck sweater dress. This dress is SO soft for starters. The back is completely open which I was unsure about but I just loved the front so much that I knew I could work with it. Now that I have it, I actually love the open back because it's a great way to showcase an interesting top like I did here with stripes, but you could also leave it open or just wear something plain underneath. I want to try it with a camouflage top underneath, I think that would be a fun contrast! I just want to cuddle up and do festive fall things when I'm wearing this one :) 




Ayda Cowl Neck Sweater Dress// Thrifted turquoise ring// Pandora ring// Boots

The second dress for today I love so much because of the color and the waffle knit. Also, it's a shift dress, which is my favorite, and it has pockets! Basically I just love everything about this dress #sorrynotsorry.

I'm a big fan of booties and dresses for this transitional time of year so that's how I decided to pair these pieces.





Corlette Pocket Shift Dress// Cardigan// Booties// Forever 21 Necklace-Old// Steve Madden Bag- Old

What are some of your go-to pieces for fall? And stay tuned for my next post with more fall outfit ideas!

Instagram Twitter Pinterest Google+ Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...