<-!->

Home About Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Shop Image Map

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Spring/Summer Sandal Picks

1/2/3/4/5

Yes I know it's still February and parts of the country and probably many other countries in the world are covered in snow, but I'm already planning my spring and summer sandal picks for this year. I feel like the general consensus is that most people aren't to keen on winter so I didn't think you guys would mind seeing this type of post so early in the year ;)

I don't mind winter so long as I have the appropriate gear, however, I will say that I'm pretty excited for some warmer weather after adding all these babies to my wishlist.

In the past when it comes to sandals and flip flops I've always gone the cheap route. The problem is that every time spring and summer roll around I'm buying new pairs of cheap sandals or wearing beat up pairs because mine had to be thrown out or I'm still wearing a pair that I shouldn't be anymore...(reallyyyy guilty of this!) But I decided that this year I want to invest in a few really nice pairs that I'll have for many years to come. I chose pretty neutral colors so that they would be versatile for me and I figured that if I want something brightly colored or super trendy then I wouldn't mind going the less expensive route because they're less likely to still be in style years down the road.
Let me know what you guys think of my wishlist so far, tell me your favorites and if you know of any that I should add!

Instagram Twitter Pinterest Google+ Image Map

4 comments:

  1. I'm all for spring related posts, I can't bear to look at another sweater, haha! These are great sandal picks the second pair would go with so many great outfits.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured hahaha. I agree, those are really classic looking :)

      Delete
  2. I love all of these! The fifth one is definitely my favorite because that heel looks really cool!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! The metallic on the heel is really cute and I thought that pair would give a little bit of variety from all the flip flops.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...