<-!->

Home About Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Shop Image Map

Monday, February 15, 2016

Snow Day OOTD







A couple of weeks ago I was one of the lucky people whose area got about 30 inches of snow dumped on them in a couple of days! I love to watch snow fall because where I'm from originally it didn't snow very often so it was always a treat to get to see it. It's just so peaceful and pretty. Also, I don't know about your neighborhoods, but in mine no one really talks to each other too much, just friendly waves here and there. However, when it snows it's almost like a bonding activity that takes place while everyone shovels themselves out- kind of funny! :)

The only think I don't love about snow is that for a couple of days it's usually too dangerous to drive anywhere so you start to get a little cabin fever. It's really just that feeling of knowing you can't leave that makes it so much worse! So, to try to combat that a little, we got bundled up and took a little walk in our neighborhood to at least get out of the house for a few minutes.

I got these awesome fleece-lined leggings that are made for winter sports off of Amazon and I put a pair of stretchy black pants over the top for even more warmth. I wore my longer puffy coat over top, which I love because it helps keep my legs warmer too. Also, by the way my coat is from Costco, just like my boots that I got there last year! And yes, I had to buy THE blanket scarf that is a pre-rec. for every fashion blogger (or pretend fashion blogger in my case) to own. Surprisingly, I have only worn it maybe twice? Not sure I'm a fan of how large it is!

We're supposed to get a little more snow tomorrow! Have you gotten any where you live so far this year?

Instagram Twitter Pinterest Google+ Image Map

2 comments:

  1. I've gotten a bit of snow here in Reno, but this past week has been in the high 50s, which has been really nice! And I agree with you about the blanket scarf! I think it's a little too large for me to wear myself, although it looks great on some people!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how it was here the last few days! But it's cooled off again, which I like because I love winter time :) I think the thing with the scarf is that it LOOKS good, but it's uncomfortable because it's so big- at least for me :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...