<-!->

Home About Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Shop Image Map

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall Fashion Chapter 2: Quilted Everything

Fall Fashion Chapter 2: Quilted
Images pulled from Polyvore.


I went to the mall this past weekend and I couldn't help but notice that I was constantly surrounded by quilted everything! Quilted bags, shoes, skirts, tops- everything! I know quilted things are nothing new, but it really seems to have taken over this year and I think it's so cute. 

I totally have my eye on that quilted black jacket from J Crew Factory. I tried it on in the store and didn't want to take it off- I can see it with so many different outfits!

What's your favorite??
Instagram Twitter Pinterest Google+ Image Map

10 comments:

  1. I love that red purse!! Really great picks :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these picks-- I would love a quilted bag or pair of gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love the quilted look for fall. I have a baby pink jacket from Ralph Lauren that is quilted that you just reminded me that I need to bring out of storage.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not normally a huge fan of quilted stuff but I like the bag a lot!! So pretty! x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over knee boots are so pretty!
    Check out my looks: http://sparklygoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really like that particular pair :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...