<-!->

Home About Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Shop Image Map

Monday, December 23, 2013

My Christmas Decor!

I couldn't let the Christmas season pass without showing you guys a peak of my Christmas decorations! I didn't do too much this year, just a few things here and there because I knew I would be coming home to visit my family for part of the month. Nonetheless, I enjoyed what I did put up so I'll do a little show and tell!


I absolutely loved my tree and if you saw my post of my boyfriend and I decorating it you might remember me saying that it was my first real tree since I was probably 10 years old. We got it from Costco for $27 and I thought it was perfect. It was tall, full and a great shape!

I put out a snow globe and a candy tray that I don't put candy in because it would cover up the cute pictures. I also put out a couple of my old Christmas books from when I was little and the little blow up reindeer is Clyde. I got him 2 years ago and for a whole year I didn't deflate him because he's so adorable!



I love adding these santa hat chair covers because they're so festive! 

The hurricane vase on the kitchen island isn't exactly what I was planning on doing, but I thought adding the little train around it with colorful presents and a bow transformed it for Christmas.

I put a couple of rustic looking decorations on the other side of the kitchen. My mom gave me the plate years ago and I just think this style of decor is so cozy. And yes, I'm VERY behind on my calendar :(



All of the crazy things in the vase are supposed to stick out of a Christmas tree but my boyfriend thought it was too over the top in my tree last year but I wasn't going to get rid of them! I recycled them by sticking them in this vase we already had and I put some small round ornaments in it to add some other color. This ended up being one of his favorite decorations! 

And how cute is the little snowman tea light holder? He's one of my favorites, he's precious :)

I also turned my plant Christmassy, which I thought was really cute to liven up the corner!
I bought two artificial poinsettias from Michaels to put on either side of the fireplace. After my bad experience with my mums dying so quickly I decided to go the artificial route! I also hung some ornaments from the windows and put a little garland with colored lights on our fireplace.  This fireplace is so difficult to decorate because there's no mantle! But I think I made it work well enough :)

For my vanity I just wrapped a pretty ribbon around my chair, put my snowman candle pedestal I got for my birthday out, I put another snowman votive holder on the window sill and I put garland around the window.

I had a few other little pieces sitting around but those are a few of my decorations in my little Christmas house! I hope you enjoyed and I hope you've had a great holiday season so far!

21 comments:

  1. ahhh so festive, hope you have a good Christmas xx

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely deco!! I also love that little showman! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!
    Would you like to follow each other in GFC?
    Regards from Madrid
    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you do too! Sure, I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. I have a reindeer similar to that in my flat- so cute!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful - have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and festive! I'm in love with the mini snowmen- so sweet! Haha!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Christmas tree!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so festive, I love the snowmen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Sure, I'll check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't those the cutest chair covers (for only a $1)! We loved ours and got some many compliments on them! I love all of your decorations. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    Angi@ cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the Christmas decorations! Both chairs are adorable ;) Merry Christmas!
    xx abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...