<-!->

Home About Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Shop Image Map

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cozy Camo & Leather

Todays outfit isn't in the usual format because my "photographer" was unavailable :) I still really liked it and was excited about it so I decided to share it this way instead!




Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft, Camouflage Shirt: Walmart, Black Skinnies: Love Fire (Belk), Leather Jacket: Bernardo (Costco), Earmuffs: J Crew Factory, Boots: Michael Kors, Watch: Michael Kors

When camo started to get trendy last year I wanted to give it a try but I was picky about the look of the camo and I also didn't want something too over the top. To my surprise, I actually saw this long sleeved camo shirt at Walmart for $6.88 and immediately scooped it up. I was also really happy with the price because I've never been a fan of camouflage clothing so it not working out wouldn't be a big deal. Luckily I loved it and I thought it would look super cute underneath this cape style cable knit sweater that I've had for years.

I paired it with a couple of usual suspects: my black skinnies, my Michael Kors boots for a little added chic-ness and my leather jacket for a little bit of edge. I also love the way the camo looks with gold jewelry so I wore my gold watch (which is totally upside down in the pictures!) and a gold tassel necklace.

What are some of your winter wardrobe staples?



pleated poppy


Instagram Twitter Pinterest Google+ Image Map

14 comments:

  1. Great boots and generaly love this outfit!

    Visit my blog when you have time: sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely a look I could see myself in. That jacket and earmuffs are super cute.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those boots!! Two toned ones are my fav by far, and they go great with the camo!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becky! They go with everything!

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit combo! those boots are fabulous and I love the leather and camo combo!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! I love warm winter clothes! :)

    http://jessicalexi123.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this!! cute way to wear camo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...