<-!->

Home About Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Shop Image Map

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Stripes & Leopard










Chambray Shirt: Kohls, Skirt: Target (Similar), Shoes: Target, Sunglasses: Michael Kors, Lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

I've been wanting a black and white striped skirt that has some poof to it and finally I found it! My boyfriend and I decided to stop in Target on a whim and as I was walking past the clothes I spotted it! Obviously when I tried it on I had to have it and I was so excited to wear it to breakfast this morning.

I absolutely love the texture the skirt has. The texture combined with how thick the material is makes this skirt seem so much more expensive than it was. You could easily dress this up, and I'd love to wear it like that as well, but I decided to pair it with a chambray shirt. I love the casual look of the chambray shirt and I thought mixing patterns with the leopard flats was adorable. The leopard and the stripes just go so well together, they don't compete, they're just the perfect patterns to mix I feel like.

What are your favorite patterns to mix?




pleated poppy

Instagram Twitter Pinterest Google+ Image Map

22 comments:

  1. I'm seriously swooning over that skirt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is adorable and I love it paired with the chambray and leopard!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jill! I thought they all came together nicely :)

      Delete
  3. I love the mix of the chambray, stripes, and leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been working on incorporating more pattern play into my everyday wear and I found that leopard and stripes are an easy way to do it! Such a cute outfit on you, that skirt is fantastic.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! For some reason they work really well together! Thanks!!

      Delete
  5. Found you via the Pleated Poppy link up! Love the striped skirt paired with denim! You look great :)

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for coming by! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. This is such a cute outfit! I can't believe I missed that skirt at Target. I'm going to have to go back and find it. It looks great with the chambray shirt!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I couldn't either. I couldn't believe it when I saw it :)

      Delete
  7. so gorgeous Ivy! I love chambray and that skirt is so gorgeous! I'm definitely going to get me one!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got it so hopefully you can still find it too! Thank you :) :)

      Delete
  8. I love your skirt and it looks perfect on you!!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your outfit! I wish I snatched that skirt up from Target when I saw it.

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great skirt on you! I wish I could wear it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...